It’s been quite a journey so far for The Connected Yoga Teacher community. Shannon’s goal to create a community for yoga teachers to share ideas, build knowledge, and support one another has grown into something really beautiful. She has been touched by all of your contributions.
On today’s episode Shannon shares her tools for keeping herself on track as her consulting work and The Connected Yoga Teacher community grows.
From online tools that help her organize her Facebook posts, design graphics, manage her business finances to writing in a bullet journal, Shannon uses these 6 resources every day.
Each online tool has a free version.
5:15 Bullet Journal
- no need to get a fancy one
- index component is helpful to find sections quickly
- helpful to have everything in one spot
- this company has progressed quickly, adding more features often
- great customer service
- this online resource has recently added the option of
accepting automatic payments from your clients
- online, easy to use, beginner friendly
- a number of graphic design projects like posters, social
media graphics, banners and more
- tutorials and lots of templates
Article: 6 TIps to Create a Great Poster by Shannon Crow
- new images added often
- can make boards, lists, save images, even design posts away from the distraction of social media
- professional looking invoices that can be sent out via email
- helps with the financial goals, helps prevent you from “burying your head in the sand” so you can see the progression of your endeavor so you can feel confident and empowered
- helps separate personal expenses from business expenses and income
There are lots of resources that can help you in your yoga businesses. Start with just one to avoid feeling overwhelmed and see how it can be tailored to work for you.
Join the conversation in our supportive The Connected Yoga Teacher Facebook Group.
Share any tools you find helpful in the comments section below or let us know if you’ve tried one of these tools and how it worked for you.
Thank you to Laura for creating the show notes each week and to Rob for editing the audio.